It is not always possible to achieve top rankings in the organic search results of Google, Yahoo for a variety of reasons:
* Google places most new sites "on probation" for several months in order to confirm the site's legitimacy
* it is essentially impossible for a small business website to ever achieve top rankings for common keywords such as "restaurant" or "lawyer"
* most businesses prefer not to list their competitors on their own website - but would like to reach the audience that is searching for their competitors
In these situations, the solution is to utilize Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising.
Pay Per Click Advertising
Search Engines such as Google and Yahoo display these ads next to their standard search results. Advertisers are only charged when users actually click on the ads.
If you are skeptical as to whether these ads work, consider these facts:
* Google's revenue is around $6 billion per quarter, or $25 billion per year (see for yourself)
* According to their own Google Finance website, Google generates revenue primarily by delivering online advertising. Businesses use its AdWords program to promote their products and services with targeted advertising." (see Summary paragraph).
Advertisers would not continue to pour billions of dollars into these ads if they were not producing results. It has been our experience that PPC advertisements are very effective at generating new business for many industries..
As Internet usage expands, more and more PPC Advertising opportunities are being presented.
For example, Facebook has over 88 million unique subscribers, and allows advertisers to target these subscribers based on their demographic information such as Age, Sex, Education Level, and Marital Status.
We can establish and manage a PPC advertising campaign for your business. A website is all that you need to start. If you don't have a website, we can build one for you that does not cost a fortune. Contact us today and let us show you what we can do for your business.